Saturday, June 21, 2014

Belated Birthday Card

Oh my goodness!  I feel like an awful scrappy friend.  I forgot a scrappy friend's birthday so I made her this card to mail to her.  I have been wanting to use these sunflower rub-ons for a long time but never had the opportunity to do so.  I did some inking with three colors of distress inks to go with the color of the flower. I also have been wanting to use these bling "flourishes" which I have a ton of so I decided to use them as butterfly trails.  Cute!  However, those things are a pain to get on there right because they stick to your fingers and then the glue gets stretched so it does not lay exactly the same as it was on the sheet it came on.  But I managed to get it on there after what seemed like forever.

I inked the inside also and put another flower in the corner. And the card opens like you see it here. I put the sentiment sideways because of the way the elements sat.  Here are some pictures and a video on the card. Hope you like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment