I got my first blog award! The Stylish Blog Award. I can't believe I got it. I have not been scrapbooking/crafting long and I am still learning. Thanks Martha! Visit her blog and see all the creative things she has done. http://thecardboutique.blogspot.com/
Now, the eight things about me to accept this award..
1. I love scrapbooking and cardmaking...duh!
2. I love watching movies.
3. Animals and babies make my heart melt!
4. Living in the "country" relaxes me especially when I am on my swing on my front porch.
5. Me and my husband love to visit states that have mountains. They are beautiful.
6. I work for an auction company (as well as another company-same boss) and being at the auctions are so fun. You never know what you will find.
7. I am NOT a morning person.
8. Although I love my family, I like being by myself. I guess because I grew up an only child and was by myself a lot. But I did not mind.
Here is a list of the 8 creative persons who I think deserve this award as well. Visit their blogs and see what kind of creativity they have.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Sunday, February 20, 2011
I had a problem with the Peachy Keen critter set (the cow one) not fitting right on the cow that was cut to the size it said. It looked weird so I had to come up with another solution as to how to use the stamp on the cow. I wound up just using the eyes which really look cute. Here is my tutorial for how I did it and would appreciate any suggestions as to how else to do it or if I was using the critter stamp wrong. Thanks!
Friday, February 11, 2011
It's blog hop time at My Pink Stamper. This month's challenge is to do a project using the color black and a favorite color of your own. I have a few favorite colors so I did a card with a couple of them. I am not much for recipes so I will just show the project. Sorry.