Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Wreath

This is my FIRST attempt at a fabric wreath.  I got the idea from Sarah (PinkCricuit).  I think hers turned out a little better than mine but I thought it was okay for a first try.  I used four different patterns of Christmas fabric and some sparkely tulle.  Just tied strips around a wreath form until it was filled.  I bought 1/2 yard of each one and I did not even use half of each for this wreath.  So I can make about 1 or two more of these.  Let me know what you think.




1 comment:

  1. FANTASTICLY ADORABLE~~!!!Thank-you for sharing your creative talent with us today love. Happy Scrapping & HAPPY HOLIDAYS

    p.s. thank-you for being a follower of mine :-) and for posting my blinky on your sidebar.
    scrappingmamma~ ustoleit@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete