Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Google Blogger Changes

Hello scrappy blogger friends!  I wanted to let you know that with all the Google changes coming up that I would like to ask all my blogger friends who follow me to use one of the "other" forms to follow me because Google Friend Connect is being canceled for all people using non blogger platforms on Feb 28th. There is also a rumor that it will soon be canceling for those using blogger too, but not sure about that one.  So, with that being said I wanted other options for all of you so we can stay connected.  Right now I only have one called "Bloglovin". I put that button on my blog.

Please keep using Google Connect but also choose BlogLovin to follow me.   So please click on the BlogLovin button to join.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for following and for your support for my creativity.
 
~tons of hugs~
Karen Sue / ScrappyKsue

No comments:

Post a Comment