Thursday, September 12, 2013

Get Whale Soon

I made a Get "Whale" Soon card that turned out oh so cute!  I used an applique type for the front focal (the whale) and put a gem in place of the eye (there was nothing there). I put various papers I had in my scrap stash.  The sentiment came from My Pink Stamper's Punnylicious stamp set (I think). Very cute stamps in there.

I did some faux stitching around the edges.  The inside I used some of the same papers. I intended to give this to a friend who was sick but by the time I finished it, she was not sick anymore. LOL  I guess it can wait until another sicky comes around. Here is a video explaining the card a little.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable! I bought a shiny applique like this that is a witch for halloween and want to make a card with it now! Hope you are well my friend!

    ReplyDelete