Friday, October 18, 2013

Card Using the Spellbinders Cut, Fold & Tuck Die

When I had my crop back in July, I took a lot of new dies with me so I could play around and see how they looked cut out.  This was one of the dies I cut and did not use at the crop so I saved it knowing I would use it sooner or later.  So I put a card together and this is how it turned out.



 I used a stick pin my scrappy friend ScrapenJeni gave me over a year ago knowing I would use it one day and this was a perfect card to put it on.


The inside needed something so I die cut one of the other pieces to this set and it turned out so cute.


I was having problems with the lace border on the front staying down, so I think I need to use a different adhesive - maybe the fabric tac or something. I hope you like the card. Thanks tons!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment