Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Goodies From a Sweet Scrappy Friend

I received a wonderful package from Jeni (ScapinJeni) - what a sweetie pie.  She sent the most awesome gift.  She altered a little jewelry box for me and it is beautiful.  I love the paper she used and all the flowers are just gorgeous.  She also put a stick pin in there.  She also put some goodies inside!!




She did such a wonderful job on it.  The little angel on the top looks like (and I believe it is) a Dreamsicle angel. I collected those little darlings years ago but not the little flat angels like she put on the box.  It is so cute.



She also made me an altered cork and an altered TP holder. Not sure what you call them when they are altered.  It's kinda like a tussie mussie - a TP mussie? LOL



Here is a video showing it a little better.  Thank you Jeni for my wonderful gift.  Love ya girl!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful altered box and the altered TP roll is adorable.
    By the way, good luck on my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete