Saturday, June 21, 2014

Father's Day Cards

Here are the Father's Day cards I made for my Dad and my hubby.  It really took me awhile to do these because I wanted to get them just right.  For my hubby's card, I had some stickers that I wanted to use because he is such a football fan so they were perfect.  And on the inside the remote sentiment was REALLY perfect. LOL  For my Dad's card, it took me a little longer.  I knew I wanted to use "The Guy Stack" from DCWV cuz there were sections in there relating to different things like "fix-it" guy which I used for my Dad and "sports" which I used for hubby but they also had like ties and BBQ stuff, etc.  The sentiment for my Dad's card is something I came up with.  He has always been the "fix-it" guy in the family - he fixed cars and things around the house, etc.  But he also has grown roses my whole life.  And he actually got rose bushes for his birthday this year to plant at his new house.  So the sentiment just felt appropriate.

Below are pics of the cards and a video showing them closer.  Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment