Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Altered Letters for Grandbaby's Room

I have shared this on my YouTube channel but not here on my blog (so sorry about that). I have "status" videos for my project until it was finished.  But I will show you the finished product below.  If you want to see the status videos you can view them on my YT channel.  I think it came out rather cute.  I followed the "pattern" from the bedding they put in the room.  I just looked it up on Goggle and printed out some pictures to go by.  I then had to size the animals to fit the size of the letters.  Then I printed them out and cut out the figures with a craft knife to create a stencil so I could just paint it on the letters from paper.

I will be doing another video showing it up in the baby's room and also show the baby's room where they painted a mural in it.  It is so stinkin cute!  Let me know what you think about the letters. 






Then here is the video showing the final project.  Thanks for watching and leave me a comment on how you think it turned out.  This is my first time in altering letters, especially trying to make it look like something already created (animals and such).


No comments:

Post a Comment