Sunday, June 26, 2016

LSH Pocket Letter Swap

Another swap with alilscrapofheaven.  A pocket letter you say?  Yep!  I'm not sure why I signed up for it because those things intimidate me so much.  Every time I do one, I am just a nervous wreck.  Why!?  I look for background paper and put out a few things to put on them like flowers or lace or washi.  Then I have to figure out what to put in the back of the pockets.  Of course, I have to get some inspiration from Pinterest but sometimes I feel like I should be all original.  Oh well, it is what it is I guess.




I think it turned out okay.  The themes were either shabby chic, vintage or clean and simple (I think).  She wanted a combination of all if I could.  However, I just made it sorta shabby I guess.  I hope she likes it though.

Here is a video so you can see it closer.  If you are viewing this in an email, the video may not show up so please click on the title of the post to see the video.

 
Let me know what you guys think. I am still trying to perfect the Pocket Letter. Not sure I will ever do it though.  Hugs!

~Karen Sue
  ScrappyKsue

No comments:

Post a Comment