Monday, March 6, 2017

Tinkerbell Birthday Card for my Uncle

Oh my goodness.  It has been awhile since I have posted.  I have not been well and even when I actually get a video posted, those sometimes are few and far between.  LOL  And this is a late post anyway.

I made a birthday card for my uncle who is really into Tinkerbell.  So weird, but funny.  You should see his trailer.  Tinkerbell everywhere.  Not sure how is girlfriend reacted to that.  I guess it doesn't bother her too much...she is still with him.  

I used images of Tinkerbell that I found on the internet.  I did not have time to cut it out on my Cricut.  The images I used are really cute.  I also used a new Spellbinders die for the frame around her.  I really love this die.  It's so elegant looking.

Here is the video of the card.  Let me know what you think about it.  


Thanks so much. Hugs!

Karen Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment