Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All Moved In.....

...but not settled!  The week after we moved, I got the flu so the unpacking had to take a back seat til I was well.  Ok almost 2 weeks now and we have just about gone through all the boxes unpacking and storing. My wonderful son put some flooring in the attic so I would have more storage space.  Our garage is enclosed so there was NO room for storing all the stuff we had.  I just did not realize how much you accumulate over the years!  We had to have TWO 26' trucks..and then some!! Our old house had plenty of storage - walk-in storage in the attic and here..none!  So where did it all go.  Well it all went into the enclosed garage...which is supposed to be my new craft room.




BUT as time went on, one by one, the boxes started to disappear.  I bit the bullet and have gotten rid of a lot of stuff I really did not need.   I am planning a huge garage..well yard sale in a couple of months to get rid of more.  There was more stuff I did not really need or even use so why have it right?  I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  I think I will be able to start piecing together a craft space soon, maybe this week or weekend.  Christmas is getting closer and closer and I have yet to finish shopping because I have had all this moving business on the brain.  We got rid of the old tree so I found a really small one we are going to use this year.  At least we have a good place to put it (right in front of the big window by the fireplace).

So when I have everything done, I will do a video showing you my new space!  I can't wait to be able to sit in a comfortable space and craft my heart out!  Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment