Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!  This is our first Christmas in new home and it was a good one. This is our new little tree. It was Bobby's mother's that we got after she passed away.  The angel on top was her and it was perfect.  The fireplace turned out looking great too. 


That smile says it all..."yeah, I am up to something!"

Miss "I look good in this Santa outfit" is so cute in this little outfit.  Oh, I guess she was right huh?

Daniel and his honey...I mean fiance'.  Are they just so cute!


Amy just loves her "Oma-in-law".  I was so glad Oma was able to come. She has not been feeling well and packing up and coming to our house seems to get harder and harder for her.  I told her that next year will not be a problem since she will be living with us anyway.  So she don't have "pack" for anything.


A father/son moment in time.  Awww how cute they are!


My boys have gotten so big.  Look how little that big tree looks with them standing beside it.  Belittles it big time.  Oh wait.  That's right, we had a small tree this year.  They are still so grown up though.


Aww how cute are they.  Bobby and I love them so much! They are such good boys..I mean MEN.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!  Hope you have a wonderful 2013!

~hugs~
Karen Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment