Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Lil Scrap of Heaven Halloween Card Swap

These swaps with A Lil Scrap of Heaven are my first swaps I have done so I was hoping I did it right.  I think the cards I did came out cute. What do you think? The first two cards I have done before. I liked them so much, I wanted to do them again.  But really because I did not have any mojo going so I looked at my past cards to do them. LOL  The papers I got from Webster's Pages. The little ghost and mummy are just dollar stamps.







Here is the video so you can get closer look at them and more info about what I used.



I loved doing the swaps and I hope to do more in the future.  Check 'em out at A Lil Scrap of Heaven.  Leave a comment and let me know if you like them. 

Hugs, Karen Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment