Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Birthday Cards for Son

October is mine and my son Daniel's birthdays.  We had a little party at our house in which my Dad and his wife came in from out of town to attend.  My son wanted my Dad to cook steaks cuz he can cook a mean steak now.  And it was sooooo gooooood too!  My other son and his girlfriend came in from out of town (college) to attend also.  It was good to have everyone together.

Here is a video showing the cards.  I do so many deer cards for him since he is a hunter that I wanted to do one a little different.  He also turkey hunts but would you believe I did not have not a one turkey die.  I have a digi but no stamps or dies.  Weird for me.




Thanks for watching!

1 comment:

  1. I love your deer cards! They are so pretty; as well as your Christmas ones. You know that's more my style!! tfs

    ReplyDelete