Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Favorite Things Goodie Bag Swap (Scrapdaworld)

Here is another swap I participated in that was a lot of fun.  Tmika at Scrapdaworld does a ton of swaps and I have always wanted to do one but just got a little intimidated I guess.

We had to make and send 3 sets of 5 (items) and a 3x3 note card with envelope. The note card had to have at least 2 embellishments. The items could be themed or not - but all 5 things must be different. At first I did not want to do a themed item and was going to find stuff in my stash but I could not find enough of everything to do it.  So I went with the Christmas theme.  But then what to get....just a variety of stuff?  No, I wanted the person to be able to make something out of the stuff they got.  I walked around Michaels and came upon the ornament idea.  So I got things that were not expensive (around $1 or $1.50 or so) that you could use to make them.

Here is the video showing all the stuff.  I hope the ladies enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment